Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i find a guide 2 home made water cooling kits...ive heard of stuff with fishtanks,,,,where can i find a review or a guide for that??

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jori

Google it.

i tryed it but i cant find much

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any suggestions??

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
I read a post earlier about someone not knowing what to make a guide for i think this and a heatsink giude would be beneficial(it took me like 2 days to figure out the sinks thing) and the water kooling is beyond me lol good topics to guide people with

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sco0by_568

Where can i find a guide 2 home made water cooling kits...ive heard of stuff with fishtanks,,,,where can i find a review or a guide for that??

I dont understand what you mean. Do you mean a watercooling kit made entirely from parts that you scrounged up, or a kit where you assemble various components purchased online? Could you clarify a little please?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95

I dont understand what you mean. Do you mean a watercooling kit made entirely from parts that you scrounged up, or a kit where you assemble various components purchased online? Could you clarify a little please?

like instead if yousing the pumps you buy meant for pc like pumps for a aquarium lets say....sumthing like that as in using parts that are not meant 4 pc ...(i dunno if you get me)

·
Registered
47 Posts
i think he means.. like a mod faw on hwo to build your own water cooling kit

I know I've heard of the fish tank thing... and the guy had fish living in it lol...

never found a guide on it... books, internet, nothing...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts