Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to have an annoying problem
At first, i couldnt even recover from a "sleep mode" and would get a bsod
Driver power state Failure. I couldnt get rid of it. I did i new install, and its gone, and now i can go into sleep, and recover, but the recovery time is 56 seconds!!. thats about exqual to my boot time. Soemtimes i see the mobos start up apge right after 50 seconds, adn it boots.

**i started getting bsod irql not less or equal, but a driver uninstall fixed that.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by nolimits882000
View Post

I just noticed that you have the same RAM as me. What timings and voltage is your RAM running at? That also makes a difference.

the ram is at 7 8 7 25 2 (xmp profile)
i set the voltage to 1.35v

the suspend option can either be s1, s3 or auto. its currently @ auto.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Go check if there's anything in the performance logs about slow resume from sleep.

Right click on Computer, click properties. From there click on Performance information on bottom left corner. Then click advanced tools on the left side and see if there's any yellow warning signs at the top (performance issues).

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

View Post

Go check if there's anything in the performance logs about slow resume from sleep.

Right click on Computer, click properties. From there click on Performance information on bottom left corner. Then click advanced tools on the left side and see if there's any yellow warning signs at the top (performance issues).

edit there are a bunch of problems

most of the erros are: slow sart up of achi and usb drivers

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

View Post

Did you make sure to install Intel P55 Chipset drivers?

what

ill get right to it...
where are they? ill try intel
EDIT: no idce, th drivers auto- installed i believ. the first thing i did upon reistalling windwsas install the official asus drivers. Even then, it gave me these times.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts