Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so what do ya guys consider to be some of the best horror flicks.. scary movies.. im lookin for something to watch .. please dont go google top ten scary movies either becuase most of them are just lame.. the type of flicks i find to be ranking up int he top would be movies like

hills have eyes
the descent
house of 1000 corpses
silent hill
wolf creek

stuff like that.. the more terrorfing the better.. please keep in mind if ya post one i think is lame .. ill let ya know.. please do the same for anything i post up
.. so lets have it.. whats some of the sickest flicks out there

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
The original "Night of The Living Dead".

Old black and white and slow to start but the best.
"Eraserhead" is also pretty scary.

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
THe Exhorsist? The Ring...the jap version.

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
haha, can't beat the evil dead series... though i saw them to be a bit more comedic than scary... bruce campbell is still the best actor ever

·
Premium Member
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
right .. so like most of those were the same lame ass movies that were listed on all the websites of top this or that.. they all suck ive never seen suspiria .. not to happy that the movie is older then i am but i might give it a try.. im not a big fan on subtitles im always to busy reading to follow whats going on.. saw and saw 2 werent bad.. hostel was okay as well.. but yes those are the type of flicks im looking for.. the sick gross .. to much blood and violence for the normal person kinda flick.. the shining..the thing night of the living dead.. there was nothing scary about those movies at all.. and evildead is a comedy.. exorcist isnt up to par.. and i dont know why on earth some people consider the blair witch obortion a scary movie but they do.. seven isnt scary either.. maybe im just been dulled over time i dont know.. but i do thank you for your input so far.. i guess it would be better if it was labled best gore flick.. of course im not asking for stuff like faces of death or anything like that.. just good make ya wanna piss yourself scary movie..

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Well these you will love...

Audition (Jap)
Ring (Original Jap (Ringu)
Ring 2 (Original Jap (Ringu 2)
R-Point (Korea)
Yogen (Jap)

Amazing horror films from the best Jap directors ever

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeaDLocK

Well these you will love...

Audition (Jap)
Ring (Original Jap (Ringu)
Ring 2 (Original Jap (Ringu 2)
R-Point (Korea)
Yogen (Jap)

Amazing horror films from the best Jap directors ever

j-horror is the ****

Ju-On
Ringu
Parasite Eve (the first in the J-Horror Theater series that Yogen is from)

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hvacgaspiping

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

original one of course...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts