Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
You could do what handwinting said or do a little research on google and find overclocking reviews for the board. Usually finding the reviews is better because AGP/PCI locks can be there and actually not be very good or have something weird going on with them... So the actual reviews always let you know how the motherboard worked and all the pros and cons of it (including agp/pci lock info since this is so important for successful overclocking.)

I actually searched quickly for the board and found two reviews that mention the working PCI/AGP lock. I also searched problems AGP/PCI lock and none popped up...

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil XP2400

You could do what handwinting said or do a little research on google and find overclocking reviews for the board. Usually finding the reviews is better because AGP/PCI locks can be there and actually not be very good or have something weird going on with them... So the actual reviews always let you know how the motherboard worked and all the pros and cons of it (including agp/pci lock info since this is so important for successful overclocking.)

I actually searched quickly for the board and found two reviews that mention the working PCI/AGP lock. I also searched problems AGP/PCI lock and none popped up...

Jeez I guess that Information finding cla I took wasnt very good my search pulled up poop on other boards. I think I am going to get this board with the 64 3400 CPU. Thanks for the help guys you both get reps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts