Overclock.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
download a program called ACDSee and change the size, or use photoshop if you have it

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i've tried photoshop, but it only does 1 frame, and theres like 45 frames in it! I've got all the Macromedia programs, would they work?

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shawnmcgrail

Well i've tried photoshop, but it only does 1 frame, and theres like 45 frames in it! I've got all the Macromedia programs, would they work?

use Micromedia Fireworks, it is like photoshop, but you can make animated GIFs and simple flash presentations.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya, but what about video clips???
I can't do it!!!
ITS IMPOSSIBLE!! lol
Can anyone help?? lol, I can't even download ACDsee, I'm On "limited" internet access, once we reach 700mbs of internet activity they charge $2 for every mb, so that limits me!

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Ya, but what about video clips???
I can't do it!!!
ITS IMPOSSIBLE!! lol
Can anyone help?? lol, I can't even download ACDsee, I'm On "limited" internet access, once we reach 700mbs of internet activity they charge $2 for every mb, so that limits me!

you can use fireworks for the animated gifs, what do you mean "what about video clips", are you looking for a video editor, because I don't know of any place on the forum you can post videos.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its 45 quick little frames, not video, I don't know what its called.. lol, but I've seen other people using thingymaboblers like it, lol. No idea? lol

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Its 45 quick little frames, not video, I don't know what its called.. lol, but I've seen other people using thingymaboblers like it, lol. No idea? lol

You are explaining animated gifs, like I said it can be made with Macromedia Fireworks, that program has the added option of quick framing and easy movement controls. Play with it, if you have any questions just let me know and I will help.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya, GIF, but once I change the size to 100x100, it only saves it as 1 frame and as a PNG file, any ideas? lol

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

ya, GIF, but once I change the size to 100x100, it only saves it as 1 frame and as a PNG file, any ideas? lol

Open it in fireworks, you will have to change it frame by frame, sorry there is not an easier way.

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
go into paint and under the image tab select stretch and skew and go by stretch and skew to reduce the size of the image.... it will not crop your image
but make sure you reduce by the same percent in both virtical and horizontal...
that way you keep the same aspect ratio...

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookedjunglist

go into paint and under the image tab select stretch and skew and go by stretch and skew to reduce the size of the image.... it will not crop your image
but make sure you reduce by the same percent in both virtical and horizontal...
that way you keep the same aspect ratio...

Paint will only read and modify the first frame of the animated image, that effort would be a waste of time.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well I changed it one frame, then I played it, and all the frames were at 100x100, but now when I try to upload it, it says its too big! Ah, I'm just gunna say screw it! lol

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

well I changed it one frame, then I played it, and all the frames were at 100x100, but now when I try to upload it, it says its too big! Ah, I'm just gunna say screw it! lol

You will have to reduce the amount of frames being used, I recommend deleting every other frame, that way it doesn't look too choppy or too big.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookedjunglist

i guess im dumb

HAVE you seen my stapler??

not dumb, just inexperienced. Remember every time you post on this forum others will correct you if you are wrong, being corrected is a good thing because people always learn from their mistakes, And on this forum there is much to be learned.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts