Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if theres a way, but is there a way to specify games for a certain core, and windows and everything else like [email protected] to another core?

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
Open the process tab in task manager and right click the entry you want. then click set affinity and you will get a choice of cpu1 or cpu0.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by busa
View Post

Open the process tab in task manager and right click the entry you want. then click set affinity and you will get a choice of cpu1 or cpu0.

Ohh, thanks. Heh, theres 31 cpu options

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do i have to do that every system restart?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
every time you run a program that u want to use only one core then u have to do it. i have to do it just to play bf2142 w\\out it crashing

·
Banned
542 Posts
start by yelling really loud ."HEY CORE ONE DO _________" if that dose not work .. there may be something wrong with your PC.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by civilr
View Post

That's weird. Me and both my friends can run 2142 on dual core perfectly...

yah alot of ppl can but i cannot and it took me so long to figure out why. i kept losing connect to server like every five minutes and i did a billion things thinking it was my connection but it was my proc weird huh

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baran
View Post

start by yelling really loud ."HEY CORE ONE DO _________" if that dose not work .. there may be something wrong with your PC.

I will try that now.

CORE ONE DO MY OVERCLOCK.NET BROWSER!

Didnt work, i will keep using the other method, it seems to work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts