Overclock.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone has played against these guys. Where they throw the C4 and explode it before it hits the ground. Me and my clan have tried it and we can't get it. How do you throw them and detonate them so fast?

·
Banned
2,177 Posts
look up left click and as soon as it leaves your hand right click to switch to the detonater and left click to blow it up... what is so difficult about that?

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gabe1231

Everyone has played against these guys. Where they throw the C4 and explode it before it hits the ground. Me and my clan have tried it and we can't get it. How do you throw them and detonate them so fast?

Macro or hack most likely.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
1,073 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sccr64472

Macro or hack most likely.

lol or just quick fingers and skill. I can do it just fine & i don't need no cheats for it

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Well if they have a gaming keyboard then as sccr said it's a macro. I'm actually thinking about getting a gaming keyboard and thought about putting that on there.

They also get a guage of where they are throwing it since they are pretty much loooking at the sky when they throw it (standard physics to find the optimal distance) and then press the macro key assigned to (Right Click -> Left Click)

·
Registered
111 Posts
When you are on your last C4, when you throw it it automatically goes to detenator (sp?). This makes it so you can just press it twice and it blows up instantly right out of your hand

·
Registered
494 Posts
left click then when you hear the beep right click and then left click real fast. but I wouldnt practice it or use it alot because the new patch is making so that you cant jump and shoot your weapon so theres no point it doing it.

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
I use this tactic to great success, particularly in large groups of mainly enemies (few team mates) could it be because I am from Iran? lol. Anyways, I usually press W + Shift to get sprinting for about 1/4 of a second, tap Space to jump up and left click while looking up at ~55 degree angle and then right click, let go of W and Shift so I stop moving forward and blow the C4. This works better in Single Player since the bots are stupid and slow lol but I have gotten tons of kills online using this tactic as well, very handy for quickly tossing 2 C4 packs on a tank and then hi-tailing it out of there and blowing that sucker up

·
Registered
111 Posts
i find it amusing to strap 3 C4 on front of a jeep, and 1 on each side, then drive into the middle of some guys, jump out, and press the button. Also, it works great to take out tanks. You get going fast, hop out, then when the jeep rolls next to the tank, blow it. Try it sometime.

·
Premium Member
13,775 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by silentwraith
i find it amusing to strap 3 C4 on front of a jeep, and 1 on each side, then drive into the middle of some guys, jump out, and press the button. Also, it works great to take out tanks. You get going fast, hop out, then when the jeep rolls next to the tank, blow it. Try it sometime.
Yep. Suicide cars. I use that tactic quite frequently

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Lately my right click has been stupid so I have to click it 10+ times before it switches to the detonator lol! I got killed a ton today

·
Registered
865 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by silentwraith
DESTROY THE INFIDELS!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts