Overclock.net banner

how do you delete motioninjoy drivers

49869 8
i want to delete the motioninjoy bluetooth drivers but don't know how to. do you do it in regedit somewhere? thanks
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Not new to Overclock.net
84,195 Posts
I don't know, but I would expect there to be an entry for the driver in the Programs and Features control panel.

If not, then I recommend checking Device Manager.

• Rep+
Reactions: matty_AFC

·
Registered
914 Posts
OHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Did you install the bluetooth drivers through some option that overwrites another (I forgot)

NEVER, install the Bluetooth drivers, they never worked for me and in the end, an attempt to uninstall Motionjoy, I was unable to use my Bluetooth.

Stick to a USB cable and play with your PS3 controller.. that program is so dodgy sometimes.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by manoli101;15231849
can you help me... i have the some problem as you. i tried for a week but i cant get my bluetooth fixed ... Thank You
ah, can't remember exactly what i did, but went into control panel, hardware and sound, device manager and then deleted from there also after that clicked on devices and printers and deleted all the virtual peripherals that had been added so that when i restarted the motionjoy rubbish wouldn't install again.
to get my on board Bluetooth working again i went to the asus webpage (ASUS are the manufacturer of my mobo) and downloaded and reinstalled the bluetooth driver from them

·
Registered
1 Posts
To finally get rid of these drivers if you installed them for bluetooth, follow this guide (For Windows 7):-

Navigate to Control Panel > Device manager > Microsoft Common Controller For Windows Class > Motioninjoy Virtual Xinput Device For Windows.

Don't click uninstall from here, but instead right click and then choose "properties".
Next select the "driver" tab at the top, then at the bottom choose "uninstall", then in the new window that opens place a tick in the box to "delete the driver software for this device", then click OK and you are done, it should now be gone.

You should now be able to plugin your bluetooth device without getting those motioninjoy drivers back ever again!
rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
1 Posts
To finally get rid of these drivers if you installed them for bluetooth, follow this guide (For Windows 7):-

Navigate to Control Panel > Device manager > Microsoft Common Controller For Windows Class > Motioninjoy Virtual Xinput Device For Windows.

Don't click uninstall from here, but instead right click and then choose "properties".
Next select the "driver" tab at the top, then at the bottom choose "uninstall", then in the new window that opens place a tick in the box to "delete the driver software for this device", then click OK and you are done, it should now be gone.

You should now be able to plugin your bluetooth device without getting those motioninjoy drivers back ever again!
rolleyes.gif
thanks random dude from 2011

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.