Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a P4 3.0 531 cpu running at 3.620ghz. I have the Thermaltake Bigwater cooling kit cooling both my X700 and my cpu. My cpu temps are about 26c normal, 34c under load. Load, for example, running Prime95 for 10 hours. This system is running very stable. Should I push it further? I am running 2x512's of Kingston HyperX 667, declocked to 533 so that I can safely crank up the FSB. My PCI-E freq is clocked up to 115 from 100. Everything runs really good. Should I be happy with what I have? What kind of stuff could start happening if I do go to far? You guys have been a big help so far. Thanks.

Fantail.

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantail

I have a P4 3.0 531 cpu running at 3.620ghz. I have the Thermaltake Bigwater cooling kit cooling both my X700 and my cpu. My cpu temps are about 26c normal, 34c under load. Load, for example, running Prime95 for 10 hours. This system is running very stable. Should I push it further? I am running 2x512's of Kingston HyperX 667, declocked to 533 so that I can safely crank up the FSB. My PCI-E freq is clocked up to 115 from 100. Everything runs really good. Should I be happy with what I have? What kind of stuff could start happening if I do go to far? You guys have been a big help so far. Thanks.Fantail.

Too far? Too far? What are these words you speak of?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sccr64472

Too far? Too far? What are these words you speak of?

Not in the o/cing dictionary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts