Overclock.net banner

How fast should I be folding?

584 15
i want to know about how long it should be taking me to do a frame. i am working on a 5000 frame wu and it says 104day tell done. to long for me i want my first point now!!!! help me fold faster please.

well now it says 1 day but i want two a day what can i do?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i tried but every time i started the programe for the second cpu it just restarted the first one. i put them in differant dir too. and i wanted to build a duel core ht rig

· Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok i figured it out i think. had to change the id and set them to the acutal differant core in task manager. one question it says they are working on the same protien are they or do i just got the same thing happening as before?
ok really mad now. i keep getting a file error when they are both running.

· Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no. make a short cut to the programe somewere. right click and in the target field type " -config" after the target dir. so ""c:\\programe files\\folding at home" -config". click shortcut and it should work. go to advanced options and chang the machine id for each programe that you want to run do a differant cpu or machine id.

jrabb1920~i ment will they be differant projects under fahmon? in the picture you can see two differant cores running at 50% each on differant cpus totaling 100%. but in the pic in the fahmon the bottom one wont get any bigger. are they both folding the top one at the same time? like teaming up on the protien.

· Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i got it figured out. thanks guys. it will run two at the same time but they will not work on the same one. i got three going now on two comp soon a fourth. as soon as i finish installing windows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.