Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we seen in many reviews the Ryzen 3 3300X is an awesome gaming CPU, in many case even better than the more cores version big brothers. However not all the 3300X are equal, some cannot do overclocking at all, while few others are capable even to do 4.6GHz near reasonable voltage. I'm curious how good is yours?

My capable of 4.4GHz at 1.3V. More down I will include some results from me,

As you can see awesome single core performance and look at that 3DMark11 physics score, which I think pretty awesome from 4 Cores. I would include some gaming benchmarks too, but however now I have a low end GPU.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
I have one on preorder from bhphoto supposed to be in stock June 6

Will be paired with a B450M Gaming Plus and 16gb 3600mhz

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also waiting for US avaibality to buy 3-5 more to find the one with 4.6GHz near 1.3V. Not sure how common is that although.

·
Registered
669 Posts
meh idk, seems like you get way more fps per dollar buying a better GPU

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
meh idk, seems like you get way more fps per dollar buying a better GPU
I will an RTX3060 or 3070, but until I play with CPU frequency.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I had now time for some experiment and just realized bclk overclocking might just better thing, than go the regular way, changing multipliers and adjusting voltages. With BCLK overclock to 102.3 MHz, the single core CPU frequency will be increased to 4450MHz and I will get back better results in Chinebench. Userbenchmark also very satisfied with my 3300X performance,

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
I canceled my pre-order. Already 2 weeks late and new estimated arrival July 14

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I canceled my pre-order. Already 2 weeks late and new estimated arrival July 14
Yeah, I know many of you still do not have this processor. It is just too good for the money, so AMD not pushing them out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine for now is doing 4.2 all core @ 1.256v since i'm stucked on stock cooling.But it can do fully stable 1900 FCLK which is nice i guess.Still testing though for a full 24/7 use but for now im happy with the results

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts