Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GT!

? decifered to fareinhight wise cuz i did something to my gpu to lower that heat

its about 44.6 degrees Fahrenheit

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GT!

wow so my gpu went from 59 idle to 52 wow

Good drop. How did u manage it?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i got rid of the little metal piece right under the gpu and i accidently shocked something on it that shock dropped it 3c

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ima have to try that, NOT, so it was a fluke? Thats awesome, my luck i would ruin the card and mobo somehow

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont shock anything it was my mistake. well do this u know those clips on the back that u remove so u can put in pci and agp things. those little flat thingies on back. well remove the one under it and it will drop heat

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Transonic

11 degrees C is about 20 degrees F, where'd the 44.6 come from?

Blame google

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
^lol. i have a thermometer in my room that measures both C & F and when you look at it the difference between ~11 C = ~20 F.

what you're getting from google is 7 C = 44.6 F and that's cuz C & F don't both start at zero. C starts at 0 while F starts at 32. So you can blame the American's for yet another useless measurement system like feet, yards, miles, etc. I wish the whole world just used the metric system.

edit:
44.6 - 32 = 12.6 F and 7 C - 0 C = 7 C therefore 7 C = 12.6 F

and i haven't taken a Calculus, Chemistry or Physics class in years.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GT!

imma use that tool for now on

Its very handy. It'll convert almost anything you can throw at it including currency.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts