Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody im a computer engineer major with a strong urge to learn about the wonderful world of overclocking from experienced veterans. This is not my first time on thsi site i have been visiting for the past couple of weeks learning bits and pieces about overclocking. Now i am currently building my amd athlon fx-55 dream pc and thought i could use you all's help in what parts i needed to be able to overclock my components. So please welcome me in the amd section with your knowledge as i know a little more than average about pc's. Thank you

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by king_koopa
hello everybody im a computer engineer major with a strong urge to learn about the wonderful world of overclocking from experienced veterans. This is not my first time on thsi site i have been visiting for the past couple of weeks learning bits and pieces about overclocking. Now i am currently building my amd athlon fx-55 dream pc and thought i could use you all's help in what parts i needed to be able to overclock my components. So please welcome me in the amd section with your knowledge as i know a little more than average about pc's. Thank you
Welcome! Do you want to cool with air or water. Fx-55 runs very hot

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
C'mon in, suck some power and burn silicon!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts