Overclock.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,198 Posts
From what I have read the GTX beat the Feser when used with high cfm fans. The feser are better when used with lower cfm fans.

There was just a thread comparing the two rads, but the 480 versions. They had graphs showing the differences. I'll see if I can find a link.

Here is a link to the post with graphs, found in this thread

·
HEC Club
13,595 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikecdm
View Post

From what I have read the GTX beat the Feser when used with high cfm fans. The feser are better when used with lower cfm fans.

There was just a thread comparing the two rads, but the 480 versions. They had graphs showing the differences. I'll see if I can find a link.

It was actually a german review comparing a thermochill pa120.3 to a black ice gtx 360 where the pa120.3 was better until 47 cfm where the lines crossed. After that, the gtx steadily beat out the pa120.3 Since the Feser is about the same as its equivalent pa120.3, one can only assume the results are similar.

• Rep+
Reactions: 006

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by OC'ing Noob View Post
It was actually a german review comparing a thermochill pa120.3 to a black ice gtx 360 where the pa120.3 was better until 47 cfm where the lines crossed. After that, the gtx steadily beat out the pa120.3 Since the Feser is about the same as its equivalent pa120.3, one can only assume the results are similar.
well it that case BIX 360 is the sensible choice.

Thank you everybody.

·
HEC Club
13,595 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikecdm View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by 006 View Post
well it that case BIX 360 is the sensible choice.

Thank you everybody.
its actually bigtx not bix. bix or black ice xtreme is a different radiator.

·
HEC Club
13,595 Posts
if your gonna buy a gtx 360 might as well buy the 480

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by OC'ing Noob View Post
if your gonna buy a gtx 360 might as well buy the 480
if i buy 480 i will have to mount it on top of that case.

what i want to do right now is make a dedicated cpu loop with gtx 360 and mount it in front of the case, and later on make a gpu loop with gtx 240 for the next build with i7.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts