Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I am at 35 weeks 3 hours
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lucky you Beast!
Havegooda got his so I've played on his account a little but I want my own key


BF:H is amazing!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,125 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGrayNobleman View Post
Lucky you Beast!
Havegooda got his so I've played on his account a little but I want my own key


BF:H is amazing!!!
What a looooooooser


Nah, BF:H is awesome. Hurry up and get your key already Noah! I wanna play with you, not switch off every round.

~Gooda~
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:


Originally Posted by Havegooda
View Post

What a looooooooser


Nah, BF:H is awesome. Hurry up and get your key already Noah! I wanna play with you, not switch off every round.

~Gooda~

Then get your friends to gimme a key!

Thanks Beau


P.S. I loled cause my OCN account is older than yours =P
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:


Originally Posted by zomgiwin
View Post

i have mine
not impressed with the game :/
its slow and whatnot

Ran smoothly on Beau's computer, think it could be you settings or something?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would cry if you did that D3TH.GRUNT
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,272 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by weebeast
View Post

8 week and i received my 1 week ago but had no time too try it out yet hehe

You bastard
I've been signed up since they opened up registration and I still didn't get one.

Quote:


Originally Posted by TheGrayNobleman
View Post

Ran smoothly on Beau's computer, think it could be you settings or something?

He was referring to slow gameplay. And why call him by his real name? Nobody knows what it is :/
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top