Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jedi Knight
671 Posts
does it already exist? i want to see more wireless mice with no delay :(
Have you tried any of Logitech's lightspeed wireless mice? I'm not what you would consider a mouse snob so I don't really know how it compares to what people consider top mice, but I was content with my cheap little low end wireless mouse until I got my g603. Super responsive and I got a hundred times better in fps games. On that human benchmark website I used to be in the mid to high 200 ms range but now I can get high 100, low 200 ms range for whatever that's worth.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i've gone through many wireless g403 & g703 due mainly to bad mousewheels and honestly the shape isn't the greatest for me so i'm just curious how far in the future will we see people catching up to logitechs wireless.

if i had the funds for it i would love to find some company and have a motospeed v7 shell with 3360 wireless, but i'm not sure if that could even be possible currently even if money didn't matter.

·
Jedi Knight
671 Posts
Apparently, the marketing worked pretty well on you.
Yep, definitely the marketing that I never saw before purchasing. Got me hook line and sinker. I'm just too stupid to form my own opinion based on my personal experience and results with a product. Gotta have that marketing to tell me what I think about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts