Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many times you people ahve had to rebuild your comps.

Like take everytihng out then put it all back in, or you can list individual parts and hwo mnay times you've taken each out of your case, or off your mobo.

I've had to put everything back in my computer 3 times.

1. When i was building my comp
2. when i had an issue with the stock HSF (it broke, had to take off the board to get it on)
3. tp paitn the case, i also took the PSU out and the fans and chucked on the XP-120.

i'm sure you guys have doen this alot more than me, list ho many times you've had to do this...>>>...>>>

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
with my system, it takes along time to put back in and take out becuase there are soem many cables and stuff going onto my board, soem of these are: Gamign ports, 2 USB, All the Reset/power/led (all the stuff for the case which you have to look in the manual each tiem you plug those little plugs from the case in), then there is all thsi other suff i doptn even knwo what these ports are for, then there's 2 hardrives and heaps of powercables or crammed in a fairly small case

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Once, just to check for Ice built up & any condensation problems. Thankfully it was fine.

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
lol, i think 5.......

1 building it
2 problem, so RMA for mobo
3 TT112
4 home water cooling
5 new case and DD watercooling
too much lol

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloth_Boy

how about when you built your comp (you did build it right)

I've built well over 1000 Pc's so I should think so. Although I did Sh't myself a bit when doing the Mach II.

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail

I'll just leave it at "too many times"

What he said.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts