Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I have a question for american people, on steam, how much is Fallout 3 and New Vegas in dollars? I can only see euros and not sure to to change the currency.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
$29.99 for FO3 and $49.99 for NV. Also, if you really want, FO3:GOTYE is $49.99.

• Rep+
Reactions: .:hybrid:.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I would prefer to buy games on stream instead of retail store. On steam i can get a game i want at 20bucks but its like 50bucks at the store. -______-'''''

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Just be aware that 49,99$ is cheaper than 49,99€!

49,99€ = 61,4103$
49,99$ = 40,6861€

This is at the current exchange rate according to xe.com

·
Premium Member
8,652 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by .:hybrid:.
View Post

oh it matches the euro exactly... weird

thank +rep

Yeah most electronic/hardware/software prices are the same in terms of numbers not value. It sucks. Except Apple, they sometimes manage to charge more in Europe (and often less though. When you get to ~2500 euro it's ridiculous).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tizmo
View Post

Just be aware that 49,99$ is cheaper than 49,99€!

49,99€ = 61,4103$
49,99$ = 40,6861€

This is at the current exchange rate according to xe.com

That's borderline insulting...

·
Banned
10,584 Posts
Uhh...you can paypal someone in the US you trust, they can buy the game over Steam and gift it to you. That way you don't get scammed any money.

·
Registered
833 Posts

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
technically the '$' sign stands for pesos... the dollar sign has 2 vertical lines going through the 'S'

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
This was posted a while back, for some reason the prices on Steam are equal in dollars/euros.

·
Registered
706 Posts
That's just pure laziness. By the looks of it, they can't bother to get a thing into steam that auto converts the prices with the current market, and they're just replacing the sign. That's the main reason I don't buy new games from Steam. Sales only.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts