1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,016 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by maverick_mwtan
View Post

How i hate steam.. not starting up, not updating....not letting me play -.-

Every one is DL'n Unral Tournament III so their server is a little slow tonight. Other wise steam rocks most of the time.

Good Luck,

N2G

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I dont dislike steam, but not gonna lie. Lately I have been feeling slightly nervous with so many games on something that is online makes me a little....iffy. Especially as my game collection continues to grow.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I've never had any problems with Steam except once when all my Source engine games were crashing. Reinstalling the client fixed it though. I <3 Steam!

·
Premium Member
4,775 Posts
I think steam is amazing. They bring games to us without us ever having to leave our comfortable chairs. I could drive 15 miles to gamestop and see if they have any copies of the orange box on sale, or I could just open up steam and BOOM done.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just brought Unreal III and installed that outside of steam.. anyway to link them up!what is the difference between steam installed or CD installed games?

·
Premium Member
10,016 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eski
View Post

Just brought Unreal III and installed that outside of steam.. anyway to link them up!what is the difference between steam installed or CD installed games?

Yes you can link UT III into your steam account, just click on the add non steam games in the lower portion of you steam games window.

You may be intersted in this thread.

N2G

·
Premium Member
16,928 Posts
steam itself is good. the support not so much.

i don't hate it though. still like it but not as much as before

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.