Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the average and/or maximum O/C people are seeing, measured in Mhz & on what type of cooling...?

Ie. - I gained 600 Mhz (2.39ghz - 2.99ghz) on air (ghetto-style, open-case w/house-fan)... Once more RAM & burner comes (and I figure out a minor bug, my CD-RW not being picked-up in bios) I'll shoot for 800 Mhz - 1 Ghz... (thats why I'm gettin a new burner anyway)

*not to sound pushy, but try to keep the replies to 1 apiece, so people can see your prof. under your post. Thnx.

edit - can someone move this to the appropriate forum. sry. And Happy NewYear!!!

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
well, im getting an 800mhz OC from my 3.4ghz 550 pressy. stock is 200x17 and im on 300x14, and will be higher with different cooling, and i could use faster ram...its going to top top pretty soon... i can feel it lol....but im shooting for 4.4, i had is stable for a few minutes, but then reboot. o well im gunna keep trying!

·
Registered
72 Posts
well ive got my LGA775 3.4ghz p4 up to 4ghz (not prime95 stable) on the stock hs/f and i reckon if i get water cooling that ill be able to get it way higher so ive managed to get a 600mhz increase i spose

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by calumj

... so ive managed to get a 600mhz increase i spose...

Maybe I should have said "average and/or max STABLE o/c people are seeing"... My 600mhz o/c is stable @ 2.99ghz...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.