Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a PA120.3 and a u2-ufo cube case, should I mount the rad so that the barbs are at the top, or at the bottom? I can not mount it horizontally.

·

29,532 Posts
As you want it, I'm pretty sure the outcome is the same. I would personally take the barbs at top.

·
Premium Member
2,865 Posts
Top or bottom doesn't really matter as far as performance. Whichever postion allows you the shortest tube length and less severe bends would be the one to go with. Having the barbs at the bottom would make it easier to run a drain tube, which you'll really appreciate later.

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
what every looks best, im sure tube lenght would be a little shorter one way or the other... so i say pick which ever has the tubing length a little shorter

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts
You might want to leave your rad unmounted till you get all the air out of your system, that will make it easier to move the rad around and work out the air...EDIT: You do know what I mean go ahead and have everything cut and fitted and all just dont screw it down till the air is out..

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
it may be easier to get air out of the rad if the barbs are at the top, but really it doesn't matter once the loop is set up and bled

1 - 6 of 6 Posts