Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys, i am sorry my English is not my mother language but i ll try to do my best.
My pc case is Be quiet pure base 500dx
On front l have z73 (3×120mm) water cool nzxt.
I have on top 2 fans 140mm as exhaust (Corsair LL 140 and Pure Wings stock pc case fan )
Rear l ve also have as exhaust a Corsair
LL 140mm
My psu is Corsair RM750x 80plus gold
On summer with room temp 28c when I play Call of duty during match GPU reach 80 degrees Celsius on game menu is 58-60-63c
Idle is 32- 35c
I believe the gpu msi supreme x is pretty big for this pc case.
However do you have any idea how to achieve better gpu temp.

Computer cooling Personal computer Computer hardware Electronic instrument Gas

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your system is setup to favour CPU temps. Which is fine so you're options are limited in its current configuration. If you want to see the biggest impact with minimal effort, undervolt the card.

Also, consider swapping the radiator orientation by 180 degrees. Your CPU block (block, pump, reservoir) is lower than the top of your radiator. Sooner or later, air will collect at the top of your rad and make noise.

Nice system.
Τhank you
First, repast and repad your GPU. That is generally be the best way to drop GPU temps.

Second, move the AIO to the top, top fans to the front, and reverse the rear fan to run intake. Should help GPU temps considerably and may help CPU temps as well as your AIO is upside down causing air to flow through your CPU block.
Unfortunately aio doesn't fit on top

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
To me it looks like a case problem. The radiator is a huge airflow restrictor especially when it's not spinning at higher rpms. The three exhaust fans are good for getting the heat out of the case, but you're not getting enough in to give the card what it needs. The radiator is also dumping heat into the case, and while it might be a small amount while not doing any cpu intensive loads, it's heat that will affect the intake temps of all of the components inside the case.

Some things you can do to tweak what you have is to remove all pci blanking plates, incrase radiator fan speeds to get more airflow in there, and if that doesn't cut it, then remove the side panel to let the graphics card get some fresh air.

Another
If i used one of the top fans as intake will i have any changes or is it pointless?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts