Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mining the DB
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be silly, and ive tried searching for topics but it s a bit of a tricky one to search for.

When updating or creating a rig, you get to the page where you can match up the items in your rig. Is there anyway to add or update that database/list etc?

For eg i have a MSI R9 390X and im not finding any R9 390 series cards.
The same with SSD's. I have a BX100 1TB but can only find the 250GB and also a MX200 but can only find the MX100.

Thanks for any help

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,943 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemTech View Post

This might be silly, and ive tried searching for topics but it s a bit of a tricky one to search for.

When updating or creating a rig, you get to the page where you can match up the items in your rig. Is there anyway to add or update that database/list etc?

For eg i have a MSI R9 390X and im not finding any R9 390 series cards.
The same with SSD's. I have a BX100 1TB but can only find the 250GB and also a MX200 but can only find the MX100.

Thanks for any help
No, we can't edit the database.

·
Bod ***s rock
22,857 Posts
Yes you can, you do so by adding products to the review section.
Got to review> the section you want (in this case desktop graphics cards)>add product and follow the instructions.

I have added the MSI R9 390X GAMING 8G just now.

·
Filthy Casual
2,949 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitemarks and bloodstains View Post

Yes you can, you do so by adding products to the review section.
Got to review> the section you want (in this case desktop graphics cards)>add product and follow the instructions.

I have added the MSI R9 390X GAMING 8G just now.
^ This.

I had to do it for the Acer XB270HU Predator but did not include a review. I can't remember how, but it is possible
thumb.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts