Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had to start over on fallout 3 and im less than happy. how do i backup my game saves so this never happens again? rep+ for good info

·
Aren't this fancy!
7,220 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay so if i was to put it on my 80g i would just copy and paste the save or drag and drop? stupid question i know. i feel lame for asking

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pcnoob1 View Post
okay so if i was to put it on my 80g i would just copy and paste the save or drag and drop? stupid question i know. i feel lame for asking
That is all.

·
Premium Member
14,325 Posts
Quote:

You bet

·
Premium Member
14,325 Posts
Quote:

david hasselholf
Copy and paste them into the same place they were once you re-install.

Also If your game saves originated from a Live account then log into that account under the LIVE option. If you were never logged into Live when you saved the game, then don't log in and you should be able to load your old saves. I had the same problem before realizing that Live had to log in my account before I could load my saved games. I hope that makes sense, I'm pretty tired as I'm typing this.

·
Premium Member
4,891 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: pcnoob1

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Master Chief View Post
Copy and paste them into the same place they were once you re-install.

Also If your game saves originated from a Live account then log into that account under the LIVE option. If you were never logged into Live when you saved the game, then don't log in and you should be able to load your old saves. I had the same problem before realizing that Live had to log in my account before I could load my saved games. I hope that makes sense, I'm pretty tired as I'm typing this.
thanks and this helps alot
rep +

1 - 12 of 12 Posts