Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have SLI GTX670 and I'm unsure if both cards are working correctly, difference is pretty big when under heavy load.
I'm unsure if I'm using SLI or if just one card is working and heating up second card. Is there a way to check what's up ?
smile.gif

Normal operating temperature is 35c - 32c
When gaming temp goes to 85c-45c

·
What should be here ?
5,745 Posts
What games have you tried and what are your complete system specs ?

• Rep+
Reactions: toyopl

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only been playing The Division lately

-i5-3570k
-Asus Sabertooth Z77
-16GB Ram
-500GB SSD
-Corsair AX850

·
What should be here ?
5,745 Posts
Have you checked the "Enable SLI" box under SLI configuration in NCP ? Do you monitor the cards with an OSD using Afterburner ? What other programms exhibit this issue ? Is the SLI bridge correctly connected to both the cards ?

• Rep+
Reactions: toyopl

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, just checked BF4 and it seems that both cards are fine, both are running around 75c.
I gotta check The Division settings, maybe there's SLI setting somewhere.

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyopl View Post

Thanks, just checked BF4 and it seems that both cards are fine, both are running around 75c.
I gotta check The Division settings, maybe there's SLI setting somewhere.
As far as I know sli/cf doesn't work in the division. Crossfire is actually worse than a single card as far as I know. Friend was complaining about it pre patch, didn't see any fixes for it so I assume it's still broken.

·
Graphic Card Addiction
4,041 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishBob View Post

As far as I know sli/cf doesn't work in the division. Crossfire is actually worse than a single card as far as I know. Friend was complaining about it pre patch, didn't see any fixes for it so I assume it's still broken.
I have no issues in SLI with The Division. I'm not sure why someone would say it's not supported. I've been in SLI since the release.

Here is a screen shot of my system last night playing it. It loves the Vram and uses all cores and HT.

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hequaqua View Post

I have no issues in SLI with The Division. I'm not sure why someone would say it's not supported. I've been in SLI since the release.

Here is a screen shot of my system last night playing it. It loves the Vram and uses all cores and HT.

To paraphrase his complaints: "Why does my fps go down when CF is enabled... Guess I'll just leave it off."

COuld be his rig/drivers. Who knows.

·
Graphic Card Addiction
4,041 Posts
You can also go into the NVC 3D Settings>Program Settings>The Division>SLI Rendering Mode>

If The Division isn't in there click the add button, browse to where the .exe is for the game and add it. I also set the Power Management to Prefer Maximum Performance.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hequaqua View Post

You can also go into the NVC 3D Settings>Program Settings>The Division>SLI Rendering Mode>

If The Division isn't in there click the add button, browse to where the .exe is for the game and add it. I also set the Power Management to Prefer Maximum Performance.
Thanks, that helped me out, now I'm actually using SLI
smile.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts