Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anyone can tell me how can we do a paint job like this??
What kind of paints do we use? What the cares tha we need to have? That kind of things...

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Bring it to a professional airbrush artist. . . or buy a NW-Falcon and have them do it for you

actually they might have used some sort of screening process since the picture looks a little too detailed for even a skilled artist

·
Premium Member
7,862 Posts
Take it to an air brush artist, thats how

Unless you have the utils and art experience, thats going to be insane tough

·
Banned
7,351 Posts
Wow thats nice lol. My friend showed me someone's 350Z that had the entire body painted like the metal was about to rip off.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I wonder if that picture hasn't been Photoshopped. The shading and lighting don't look like they would in an actual photo. Nice case, either way!
Edit: Checked out the website; the painters that work there do some INSANE ARTWORK!!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pythagoras
I wonder if that picture hasn't been Photoshopped. The shading and lighting don't look like they would in an actual photo. Nice case, either way!
This picture has not been Photoshopped.

The picture was labeled with this:

"US History in Motion:
This beautiful momento of US history has been crafted to ride the top of the fastest gaming machines in the world. This system was specially painted for some very important people in the US Army."

If you still having doubts, go to Smooth Creations

I would like to do a paint like that in my laptop, but I just dont know what I need to do that, cares, and that things..

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Snake
I would like to do a paint like that in my laptop, but I just dont know what I need to do that, cares, and that things..
first things first. . .are you an artist? . . and have you had aibrushing experiance? . .if not your going to come out with an unevenly colored case let alone anything that resembles people. . . if you are an artist, and have had experiance. . .then you would already know what you need.

Painting a case s as simple as sanding, primering, and spraypainting. . . but intricate photorealistic images are a tad more advanced

not to discourage you but it would be easier (at the very least) to sand and primer it and take it to a professional artist (or if you can) have them paint w/e you want on it, then put a hell of alot of clear coats on it. . .

alternativly you could get a really good pic about the size of your case, paint the case black, glue the pic on the case (better yet if you could find somewhere to have it printed on vinal), and clear coat the hell out of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts