Overclock.net banner

2341 - 2344 of 2344 Posts

·
Like a fox!
2,609 Posts
make i know which card you originally had, and what modifications (physical) had you made/had on when the card gave up?
That post I wrote was 9 months ago. I have since then learned that it wasn't degradation that was going on. It was a long about 6-10 month period where nvidia's drivers were not compatible with my card running with the XOC Bios on it. I've since reascended / retracted my statements about the card degrading in another thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That post I wrote was 9 months ago. I have since then learned that it wasn't degradation that was going on. It was a long about 6-10 month period where nvidia's drivers were not compatible with my card running with the XOC Bios on it. I've since reascended / retracted my statements about the card degrading in another thread.
so im safe and your card is working? thanks, and sorry to bug u outta nowhere

·
Newb to Overclock.net
4,531 Posts
But we do accept the possibility that some 1080TI's out there can still become unstable due to degradation alone from abuse/negligence, right?

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,344
2341 - 2344 of 2344 Posts