Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i was reading about A+ Certs, and i was wondering how I could get one. Do i need to take a class or something? any information regarding acquiring a A+ Cert is helpful. =)

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
No you just need to book the test somewhere at a learning center. Its a multiple choice test, there are 2 parts, 1st one is hardware the 2nd is software costs about $150 USD per test. Test isn't that bad the best thing to do is do a bunch of practice quesitons.

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
its only $75 and its about the most wortheless thing around. you never have to retest to back up your certification. somone who got it in 89 can still say they're A+ now. they need to fix that problem.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
I took the test about a year ago because it was a job requirement and it cost me about $140USD per test and there are 2 of them, 1 hardware, 1 software. This is the site you go to in Canada to book them, http://www.vue.com/ you can also look up where the closest test center is. The price does fluctuate from time to time, sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes down.

·
Premium Member
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha, sleepers back! get on vent, =P

anyways, i kinda wanted to get my A+ Cert for a summer job.. lol

* I can get the books off my uncle or the internet (YAY!!) or my teacher, so price for the book isnt a problem.

·
Banned
5,464 Posts
When you find out all the details and all the goodies, let me know, I might look into it as well!

We have something in common uber, were soulmates.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaytonCallihan
View Post

When you find out all the details and all the goodies, let me know, I might look into it as well!

We have something in common uber, were soulmates.

Kinda creepy. Remind me not to talk to you on xfire again lol

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by UberN00B View Post
Ha, sleepers back! get on vent, =P

anyways, i kinda wanted to get my A+ Cert for a summer job.. lol

* I can get the books off my uncle or the internet (YAY!!) or my teacher, so price for the book isnt a problem.
sleepers banned from vent and dosnt know why. :/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts