Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im originally from the PlanetBattlefield forums where im nearing 6500 posts lol and i was tryen to get them to Fold. How in the world did you guys get so many folders. Im the only freaken person folding for the team i started at PBF and my sig is 'donate ur idle pc' and the link and everything. Any methods on how to gain membership? Did it resort to threatening phone calls and kidnapping like i think it will?

·
Banned
955 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Veto1024

Well im originally from the PlanetBattlefield forums where im nearing 6500 posts lol and i was tryen to get them to Fold. How in the world did you guys get so many folders. Im the only freaken person folding for the team i started at PBF and my sig is 'donate ur idle pc' and the link and everything. Any methods on how to gain membership? Did it resort to threatening phone calls and kidnapping like i think it will?

blasphemer... your not folding for us... fold for us... and get them to fold for use.... 37726 is an entrancing number... its out trick

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i dont think theyd want to fold for a different forum... there actually not even folding for their own forum >
And its an off-topic politilcal forum that im at most of the time and theres all this bs about "conservatives are more compassionate" or "liberals are more compassionte" and all this communist talk of "everyone should be equal and contribute" yet NO ONE WILL DONATE THEIR STUPID CPU POWER >

1 - 3 of 3 Posts