Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I was looking around for a new case.. but I dont really like any of the ones I've seen.

I like my Jeantech Luna, but its got like 5 dvd bays that would suit me better as hdd bays (id keep one for my optical), its got no cable tidying and the PSU slot is at the top instead of the bottom.

so I thought i would ask around and find out if anyone had any suggestions as to a new case.. or even hiring a case modder to mod my case or rebuild from another Luna. maybes.

just trying to find out info on any of this.

thanks guys.

Dava

·
Premium Member
6,221 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dava4444 View Post

Hi guys
I was looking around for a new case.. but I dont really like any of the ones I've seen.
I like my Jeantech Luna, but its got like 5 dvd bays that would suit me better as hdd bays (id keep one for my optical), its got no cable tidying and the PSU slot is at the top instead of the bottom.
so I thought i would ask around and find out if anyone had any suggestions as to a new case.. or even hiring a case modder to mod my case or rebuild from another Luna. maybes.
just trying to find out info on any of this.
thanks guys.
Dava
Honestly your best bet here is to goto the computer cases forum and give a list of everything you are looking for in a case and have them give you suggestions. The more detailed you are about what you want the better able they will be to give you an good answer.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
been offline for a while, sorry for the lateness of my reply.

thanks for the reply I'll look into it.
smile.gif

Dava

1 - 3 of 3 Posts