Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AMD

thanx man! but do u have more ??

What more are you looking for? it is a pretty simple mod to make.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfillpot

What more are you looking for? it is a pretty simple mod to make.

ok and i have one more thing is how can u get clean air go in ur comp? like wut can i use i know a filters but wut are they made of??

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AMD

ok and i have one more thing is how can u get clean air go in ur comp? like wut can i use i know a filters but wut are they made of??

If you want to make your own filters, you can use the material from the filters made for the house air conditioners..

I recommend getting premade filters online though, they're cheap as it is...

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AMD

I am using ladies nylons for my fan filters, they are thin, bendable, breathable ,cheap and they catch most particles.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

I am using ladies nylons for my fan filters, they are thin, bendable, breathable ,cheap and they catch most particles.

ok ic now

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by archer_456

LMAO, Does it matter if you use the control top panty hose?

I got the idea from a female co-worker when I described the type a fabric I need, I don't know the differences in pantyhose, I just cut it to use the thinnest part.

I know you pict as me because you care, but trust me, it is better then a thick filter because is restricts the airflow less.

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Quote:

I got the idea from a female co-worker when I described the type a fabric I need, I don't know the differences in pantyhose, I just cut it to use the thinnest part.

I know you pict as me because you care, but trust me, it is better then a thick filter because is restricts the airflow less.

Your right I do care, LOL.

It is a pretty good idea though, I might have to try it out..

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by archer_456

Your right I do care, LOL.

It is a pretty good idea though, I might have to try it out..

Since I put them on I have to clean them once a week to get rid of the cat hair and dust that would have utherwise gotten into my case.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
I get unconfortable in the ladies section of any store, luckily I have a wife and she had a few new pairs that I could steal, I only needed one, but I also had a choice of colors...lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Quote:

I get unconfortable in the ladies section of any store, luckily I have a wife and she had a few new pairs that I could steal, I only needed one, but I also had a choice of colors...lol

Just tell everyone you are going to rob a bank.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by overclocking-the-world

I bet that looked attractive buying Ladies pantyhose at the drug store or Where-ever you bought them.

LOL, not as bad a buying tampons, well maybe it is. At least with tampons the store clerks KNOW that you aren't going to use them....

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jared

Just tell everyone you are going to rob a bank.

That was my joke about them as I stole a pair and ram to the computer room with scissors.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts