Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering this exact thread title o_O. ? I have a Thermaltake Armor LCS Full Tower. Right now it is on the outside of my case sitting on the top, but I want to mount it inside to the top?

+1 Rep for helpful and creative responses

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
You cut out the top section where you would mount the rad.I could not find any good pics of the top with the psu mounted.Then you would need to fab up a new top cover to cover the opening.If your pretty good with power tools you could fab up a mesh cover and paint it.Other than that I don't see much that you can do.The top pics shows the vent area and that would need removed.I wish I had one in front of me and a rad to fit in there.It's really hard to tell what would work on some pics.

·
Banned
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by charliehorse55 View Post
What size radiator is it?
Thermaltake 120mm

·
Banned
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by ducrider View Post
You cut out the top section where you would mount the rad.I could not find any good pics of the top with the psu mounted.Then you would need to fab up a new top cover to cover the opening.If your pretty good with power tools you could fab up a mesh cover and paint it.Other than that I don't see much that you can do.The top pics shows the vent area and that would need removed.I wish I had one in front of me and a rad to fit in there.It's really hard to tell what would work on some pics.
I heard you can get adapter top pieces for the Armor to make it have the Armor MX+ Top, cause the Armor MX+ top has a liquid cooling res tray and rad tray

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Get a 4.5 Inch Hole Saw and drill a hole in the top of the case and mount it there, or easier, mount it to the back of the case as exhaust.

·
Banned
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by charliehorse55 View Post
Right, so mount the 120mm radiator where the blue LED case fan is in the picture.
k cool will do some time later today +1 rep thx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts