Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit the limit of 1ghz. Since the limit is 1ghz at CCC it wont let me pass it. I achieved 1ghz at 1.225v i wanted to see if I can take it up little bit more.

I think I have seen a "how to" somewhere about this but I cant remember.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Conley View Post
I believe you use something like MSI Afterburner.
that is what I am using but it wont let me go over 1000mhz.

·
Banned
5,000 Posts
Use rivatuner and edit the bounds.

It wouldn't let me go over 600 core(from 400 stock) on my laptop, and setting it to 102 fixed the problem. The slider goes to like 800 now. If you put yours at 102, the slider should go to 2GHz or something crazy.

·
Premium Member
6,318 Posts
Trying going into your MSI Afterburner .cfg file (located in the install directory) and changing the "unofficialoverclocking" value from 0 to 1.

·
Village Idiot
2,428 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bulmug
View Post

idk but the software probly doesnt allow over 1ghz so people dont accdently OC there processor to like 5ghz and burn out there processor so i would use the good ol BIOS and OC it there youll be able to hit 1ghz+ with your set up

...?
1. You won't "burn out there processor" if you set 5ghz
2. How do you plan go use the "gool ol BIOS" to OC a video card?

·
Registered
888 Posts
Go into Afterburner and push the clocks as high as they will go. Then apply those clocks and save it as a profile. Then close Afterburner with those clocks applied. Re-open Afterburner and it should let you go higher. Atleast it does for me after I change the .cfg to enable unofficial overclocking.

·
Banned
1,251 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pewpewlazer
View Post

2. How do you plan go use the "gool ol BIOS" to OC a video card?

In make pretend land of PC.

I Changed the Bios in my mouse, O/C it to 10 GHz.
It's quite quick now, cat has trouble chasing him down.

My next Good Ol Bios upgrade will be for my Moo Cow, for super quick milk shakes..

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contagion View Post
Trying going into your MSI Afterburner .cfg file (located in the install directory) and changing the "unofficialoverclocking" value from 0 to 1.
I am pretty sure I did this and it still wasnt allowing me. I will check and update here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts