Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forum interface is strange. Sometime the reply box has editing tool bar like "B, I, image, etc", most of the time they doesn't show at all. What is the official way to add pic in a post?
Cheers!

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,939 Posts
If you're not seeing a toolbar, it's because for some reason you're blocking yahooapis.com. You should otherwise always see a toolbar. On that toolbar, you need to click the Insert Image button. You don't even need to use an image hosting site because you can just use that tool to upload your image.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post

If you're not seeing a toolbar, it's because for some reason you're blocking yahooapis.com. You should otherwise always see a toolbar. On that toolbar, you need to click the Insert Image button. You don't even need to use an image hosting site because you can just use that tool to upload your image.
Thanks for the reply and help!

The funny thing is that the tool bar does show up sometime! And I did post pic on one of my post (http://www.overclock.net/t/993624/ek-club/21030_30 see bottom of page 702). In fact, the tool bar does show right now, but MOST of the time it won't. I will check if yahooapis.com is blocked.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,939 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by svx94 View Post

Thanks for the reply and help!

The funny thing is that the tool bar does show up sometime! And I did post pic on one of my post (http://www.overclock.net/t/993624/ek-club/21030_30 see bottom of page 702). In fact, the tool bar does show right now, but MOST of the time it won't. I will check if yahooapis.com is blocked.
You're welcome. Rest assured, I understood before that the toolbar does show up sometimes. You're coming across very clearly, so the only confusion is why it's happening and I believe you and I can figure it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts