Overclock.net banner

3081 - 3100 of 3139 Posts

·
ʇǝu.ʞɔoʅɔɹǝʌO oʇ ʍǝu
61 Posts
:buttkick:

All badges have been reviewed! Keep up the great work folks!

thanks! & my bad for all the requests lately... i'm still under 10M lol

·
Typo Elemental
3,222 Posts
No worries mate, keep them coming!

I usually just send those kinds of messages in jest, so no worries. If we have submissions that supersede another, I note that before sending it off.

·
Why is it smoking?
4,020 Posts
They will get you your credit, it just takes a while. Usually you will hit several milestones before the staff has time to update your badge,

·
Registered
524 Posts
Just hit 250M! :wheee:

·
Watercooler
3,367 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Good job bro, congratulations!
It is amazing how much PPD has increased since I used to fold. It took me years of 24/7 folding to get my 170M, and now I have added 80M in less than a month.

·
Watercooler
3,367 Posts
It is amazing how much PPD has increased since I used to fold. It took me years of 24/7 folding to get my 170M, and now I have added 80M in less than a month.
To get to 30M points it took ages on a 7970 and then a 290X, in a month and a half i have almost done 70M and hit 100M... lol

·
Watercooler
3,367 Posts
Hit 100m this morning!
$50 of electricity just in the last 2 weeks, time to turn her off!

·
Registered
524 Posts

·
Watercooler
3,367 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
It takes forever for the review process, so I submitted my 1B entry now.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I call shenanigans, you're still #6 on the team. I don't think you turned it off :p
The number you see on the EOC site is a 7 day average, so it will take a little while to go down.

·
Watercooler
3,367 Posts
I call shenanigans, you're still #6 on the team. I don't think you turned it off :p
I turned it off exactly 12 hours ago, i might still fold but only during the day where my solar array can harness power.
But yes it's a 7 day average it will come down in the next few days :D

·
Not new to Overclock.net
588 Posts
I turned it off exactly 12 hours ago, i might still fold but only during the day where my solar array can harness power.
But yes it's a 7 day average it will come down in the next few days :D
Nice, I need to get a Solar array but I doubt my HOA would approve. My house faces the sun in the morning and evening so I assume it would do pretty well.

·
Watercooler
3,367 Posts
Nice, I need to get a Solar array but I doubt my HOA would approve. My house faces the sun in the morning and evening so I assume it would do pretty well.
Definitely use it to your advantage!

·
ʇǝu.ʞɔoʅɔɹǝʌO oʇ ʍǝu
61 Posts
eyyyy i hit 10M recently

·
Why is it smoking?
4,020 Posts
eyyyy i hit 10M recently

You may have already told us, but what hardware are you folding on? The reason I ask is because it looks like you are running your CPU and maybe your 1080, but your PPD seems lower than it should be.

I run 2 different rigs - both in my sig. I was running both CPU and GPU on each of them up until a couple of days ago. I had mine configured to use 12 CPU cores for the CPU client and reserved the other 4 for my GPU. On my wife's rig, I had 8 cores dedicated to the CPU client and 4 for the GPU. In both cases, my PPD either went up or remained the same when I disabled the CPU client, and temps are now much more manageable. I would expect a 1080 to do better than a 1660 Super, but my wife's rig is averaging about 700-750k PPD with only the single GPU client. With both systems running, my combined PPD bounces between 1.8m and 2.2m PPD depending on which projects I get.

3081 - 3100 of 3139 Posts