3121 - 3139 of 3139 Posts

·
Typo Elemental
3,222 Posts
Just be patient, it will be back Soon™

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Even though the badges aren't here yet, keep submitting your requests for milestones, I check the list about once a week. I can still review them, that way they're all set to be applied when the badges come back.

·
Typo Elemental
3,222 Posts
I will reach out to E to get us a new link. According to the admins, they are working on trying to fix all of the broken HTML across the forum..

·
I <3 narcissists
6,336 Posts
Are the milestones for OCN team folding the same as the ones shown on extremeoverclocking.com folding stats page?

·
Long Time Lurker
40 Posts
Wow...I have only been folding now for a couple months. Tonight, I will surpass 60 million. I totally forgot about putting in requests due to the format changes and request from the Admins about holding off on those for a time. I folded for about a week as Anon without a team before joining the OC.Net team (Very early July I believe). I have a decent rig (obviously) and I fold 24/7, even while gaming, as I currently play ESO which makes so few demands on machine resources. Anyway...I guess I'll just submit my request. Do you need a screenie of my Folding at Home stats page, or Team Page?

·
Fold on!
6,815 Posts
Are the milestones for OCN team folding the same as the ones shown on extremeoverclocking.com folding stats page?

View attachment 2460291
Afaik it's not all of them. I've never seen the 900, 800, 700 and 600 million badges. Not sure about 300 and 400.

Wow...I have only been folding now for a couple months. Tonight, I will surpass 60 million. I totally forgot about putting in requests due to the format changes and request from the Admins about holding off on those for a time. I folded for about a week as Anon without a team before joining the OC.Net team (Very early July I believe). I have a decent rig (obviously) and I fold 24/7, even while gaming, as I currently play ESO which makes so few demands on machine resources. Anyway...I guess I'll just submit my request. Do you need a screenie of my Folding at Home stats page, or Team Page?
Thanks for folding! :)
Before the migration to this new format you had to fill in a form with your OCN username, [email protected] username and the milestone you achieved. One of the admins verifies that and the badge will be added to your signature. Not sure what they'll do once the signature badges are working again, but I'm sure they'll let us know here!
In the past it was automated if I'm not mistaken, but that is some time ago.

·
Folding Fanatic
1,443 Posts
Well dang, looks like I broke 5 Billion this mornin, looking forward to having a badge to show it off :)

• Rep+
Reactions: Bastiaan_NL

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts
@Simmons572 Still have some HFM results for you. Will most likely be multiple log files.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Well dang, looks like I broke 5 Billion this mornin, looking forward to having a badge to show it off :)
WOW! Congrats, massive milestone.

·
Typo Elemental
3,222 Posts
@Simmons572 Still have some HFM results for you. Will most likely be multiple log files.
Understood. I will PM you the instructions after work tonight. Don't have access to Google Drive here..

·
OCN Dinosaurian Member
1,972 Posts
500 million in my rear view today, only took 14 years! LOL Not my fault really, when I started folding it took 3 days to get 500 points if you were lucky enough to get a good WU and was CPU only! GPU folding came later and changed the game. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
500 million in my rear view today, only took 14 years! LOL Not my fault really, when I started folding it took 3 days to get 500 points if you were lucky enough to get a good WU and was CPU only! GPU folding came later and changed the game. :cool:
Congrats! 500 million is a big one. Cheers to the next 500!

·
I <3 narcissists
6,336 Posts
Congrats!

It is a whole different ball game with the gpu folding. I can tell the difference when I look at the list and see the person ahead me with only a few more points but over 10 times the work units.

3121 - 3139 of 3139 Posts