Overclock.net banner
3141 - 3160 of 3197 Posts

·
Long Time Lurker
50 Posts
Wow...I have only been folding now for a couple months. Tonight, I will surpass 60 million. I totally forgot about putting in requests due to the format changes and request from the Admins about holding off on those for a time. I folded for about a week as Anon without a team before joining the OC.Net team (Very early July I believe). I have a decent rig (obviously) and I fold 24/7, even while gaming, as I currently play ESO which makes so few demands on machine resources. Anyway...I guess I'll just submit my request. Do you need a screenie of my Folding at Home stats page, or Team Page?
So, I have been shutting the system down some nights as my cat has suddenly decided he wants to use my keyboard as a mattress. Even then, still cranking out WUs and adding up the points. today's current situation:

·
Long Time Lurker
50 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,591 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,974 Posts
Congratulations!

Has there been any word/progress regarding the badges? I'm sure it's pretty far down the priority list, I'm just curious.
nothing, yet, I checked the badges page and there hasnt been any new entries, either... so the link to submit is broken too

·
~DSG Farts Are The Best~
788 Posts
Just realized I hit 750million and almost 45,000 WUs. That CUDA update a few months ago really helped my 1070s.
Wow that's nice

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just passed 1 billion points today, took just shy of a year.

·
Once more into the Fold
3,014 Posts
Just passed 1 billion points today, took just shy of a year.
Congrats, I dont even look at those energy reports any more lol. I know Im not falling in the "efficient" category any time soon. Really hoping to get a solar array this year. Planned on having one by now, but other fixes on the house had to take priority. My roof faces due south, so it would be stupid not to get one.

·
Folding Fanatic
1,507 Posts
Looks like I rolled over 6 Billion a little while ago.

3141 - 3160 of 3197 Posts