Overclock.net banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,296 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran View Post

Will give this a go once my current WU's have finished.
Do any lines need to be changed for AMD CPU's?
I see a few referring to intel e.g. windows_intelx86 and dnetc_wrapper_1.3_windows_intelx86__ati14.exe.
it should work right after you start boinc

·
NOT new to O/C
162 Posts
Trying now, ty! Next off, to search for a way to do GPU included tasks only... (NVM, found how to do it in each project's account, sry for being dumb...)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Dark, I'm hoping that you can help me out here.

I'm having a lot of issues with Moo. I can't get any project to run on my GPU's, with or without the app_info file.
I've downloaded your appinfo file directly to the moowrapper.net folder and I get 4 error notices:

If I take that file and then save it as a text document named app_info.xml, I don't get those 4 notices, but still nothing runs on my GPU's and then the project stalls at 6.310% and my CPU temps skyrocket.
You have any idea as to what may be going on?
I'd really appreciate your help on this as I'd like to be able to run Moo!

I'm also having the same issue with mm67's app_info file for POEM. Projects will run on my GPU's but they only run at ~35% utilization.

·
aka Fury1184
1,375 Posts
Do you need to use a app_config file with this too for a multi-gpu system? I'm just using your XML and the WU run for 30-40 seconds then quit. WU reads "Error in compute/computation" something like that. Anything else I need to do? Do I need a specific driver version?

·
aka Fury1184
1,375 Posts
Yeah, kind of thought that. At least Moo runs fine on the GTX 780 Ti and the 770. It looks like the 7950s in another machine turned in vaild WUs. I'll have to check out what driver and/or client they are using. I may be using an older version of the dcnet client that was in that post I referenced in one of my earlier posts. I believe my post was in the Project of the Month for June.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts