I used the files from the post I found over at moowrap.net and it seems to be working now. I don't see any difference between the app_info.xml or even the client seems to be the same dnetc_v1.03_intelx86_ati14. file.
Moowrap seems to have fixed its clients now so that they will run on 7000 series. I removed and readded the project to my 7970s and it ran fine. I checked that the old app_info/app_config file was left behind either.
A forum community dedicated to overclocking enthusiasts and testing the limits of computing. Come join the discussion about computing, builds, collections, displays, models, styles, scales, specifications, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!