Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^^^^

Or how do I get radeonpro to work with it? I used UbisoftGameLauncher.exe in \ubisoft, and I played FC3 but no FPS were shown so I don't think radeopro was doing anything with FC3

Can it or hitman be run just from their executable or do they need the annyoning launchers (except good for updates)

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
in programx86\ubisoft there are only 3 executable, uninstall, uplay and the ubisoftlanucher that signs you in type thing, where you lanuch the game from inside that program.

And i MADE A RADeonpro profile for the launcher, but it doesn't activate with respect to the game, no fps is shown in top corner of game.

For hitman I linked \steamapps\....\HMA.exe with a rad profile, that works however the game crashes at the end of the level for reasons related to steam, it messes up with steam by running it from directly from HMA.exe, even though it initializes steam upon start

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright I forgot I moved the FC3 folder at install, so I created a radeonpro profile for the .exe and ran FC from there, it launched uplay and I clicked it's play button. And still no fps up in the corner so RP is not running with FC3

Any one else know what to do?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts