Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any 1 help how do u unlock the extra pipelines in a std 6800 with reva tunner what setting do u need???

·
Registered
148 Posts
i thought its was just a matter of flashing the bois with the 6800 ultra bios....not totally sure tho.

·
Registered
148 Posts
ok, i just got my xfx 6800 and to unlock the pipelines in riva tuner: open rivatuner goto the main tab. down below theres two thingys that say customize click the one closest to the top, then pic the pic that looks like a graphics card(new window pops up) click the nvstrap driver tab, click the install button at the bottom. under graphic proc. config. select costom, check the box and hit costomize. new window pixel unit 3 and vertex unit 2 are un-checked check them and save reboot n see what you get!

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chipmonk010

ok, i just got my xfx 6800 and to unlock the pipelines in riva tuner: open rivatuner goto the main tab. down below theres two thingys that say customize click the one closest to the top, then pic the pic that looks like a graphics card(new window pops up) click the nvstrap driver tab, click the install button at the bottom. under graphic proc. config. select costom, check the box and hit costomize. new window pixel unit 3 and vertex unit 2 are un-checked check them and save reboot n see what you get!

Play a game for awhile and make sure there's no artifacting.

·
Registered
148 Posts
when i did it it only changed my 3dmark 03 score from 9448 to like 9456 or something w/ no artifacting in 3dmark seems kinda weird so i changed back ne one else experience this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I have bought Manli 6800(non-pro) so i have no idea what will be the effect of the softmode... I have tested softmode on GeForce4 MX 420 and it was not the best thing to do with this videocard, so I am sceptical with this...One more thing..after a OS crash your videocard driver will be reset and will be as the original 6800
and the performance will be reset. I will test once again and will tell you the after-effect of it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts