Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,110 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by AMD

i dont c the multi in there

Good, your chip will default to 11 then.
In the bios it should say something like - User define. have you tried setting that up to 200?

What are your current bios settings, spell them out.
What is the full Sku # of your Mobo?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:


Originally Posted by Crash

Good, your chip will default to 11 then.
In the bios it should say something like - User define. have you tried setting that up to 200?

What are your current bios settings, spell them out.
What is the full Sku # of your Mobo?

the mobo i got is a GIGABYTE k7 triton wait let me look wut my CPU is on right now
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,110 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by kryptonman

You have a Gigabyte, the multi's are set with the dip switches at the top of the board. First though what is the model # of the board? GA-7N400-L or ?. Read your mobo manual and report back.

I didnt know that. thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:


Originally Posted by kryptonman

You have a Gigabyte, the multi's are set with the dip switches at the top of the board. First though what is the model # of the board? GA-7N400-L or ?. Read your mobo manual and report back.

i got a GA-7vt600 mobo and my CPU host frequency it at 185 i think if i go up to 190 it goes back to 166=2500+
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,110 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by AMD

i got a GA-7vt600 mobo and my CPU host frequency it at 185 i think if i go up to 190 it goes back to 166=2500+

This looks like a Job for Xavier Or someone that knows that mobo.
Maby DigitalPhreak
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by AMD

i got a GA-7vt600 mobo and my CPU host frequency it at 185 i think if i go up to 190 it goes back to 166=2500+

WOW! Thats A VIA Board and you set it at 185? Your PCI bus has to be around 40mhz at that speed. Whats happening is CPR: CPU Parameter Recall.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:


Originally Posted by kryptonman

WOW! Thats A VIA Board and you set it at 185? Your PCI bus has to be around 40mhz at that speed. Whats happening is CPR: CPU Parameter Recall.

yeah dude is wut is goin on im like wut 13 so wut is CPR can i get it higher??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by AMD

yeah dude is wut is goin on im like wut 13 so wut is CPR can i get it higher??

PCI needs to be at 33mhz or just slightly above like 35. your better off going to 200 where it will drop back to 33mhz.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:


Originally Posted by kryptonman

PCI needs to be at 33mhz or just slightly above like 35. your better off going to 200 where it will drop back to 33mhz.

so i go up to 200 and i will get the 3200+ AMD?? 200MHZ right
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top