Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled across this game last night www.forumwarz.com and its severely addicting, fun, ingenious, and above all, blatantly vulgar.

You basically play as one of a few classes who's mission is to kill forums by trolling each thread. You earn money from missions from your contacts, and buy items and consumables to keep your ego / douchebaggery / sexiness up so you can keep trolling.

Sounds lame on paper, but its hilariously enjoyable in the browser.

=D

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Wow, that actually does sound kind of fun to play, lol.

Just as long as no one tries to play the game on this site and then blames them, like people did with GTA IV.

EDIT: LOL @ the stupid questionnaire in the beginning.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Link fixed.

Glad to see you all liking this! I'm tempted to buy 69 visits for the 5$ just so I can pwn this game in one sitting. Guess I'll have to hold off any play it daily

Camwhore ftw.

Edit: My forumwarz name is RisenPhoenix-- so add me if you want another camwhore as a friend.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tolaziforname
View Post

Guess you're not fit to be a troll Ducky.

Tolazi, you should join the OCN klan. As well as anyone else here, for that matter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverbullet132
View Post

its more fun to troll real forums

But it's even more fun to troll the real forums of a fake forum trolling site.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah you choose a class after your first forum pwn. Personally, camwhore is the most entertaining to me, not to mention every attack either involves bra or panty shots. No complaints.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts