Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been reading the forums here on and off over the years but never officially joined till today. I am mostly interested in modding systems and just recently started a sleeving project on my old reliable PC Power and Cooling Silencer 750w PSU that I have had since 2008. Guess it was time to do a face lift of sorts lol. Any how I want to also thank Lutro0 Customs for all the tutorials here and on youtube, they have been a tremendous help.

A bit about me, I have recently joined the IT filed and hold my CCNA Routing and Switching certification. Although my passion has always been with building computer systems, I have been doing that since a kid and did it professionally working at a local computer and electronics store for 3 years. I enjoy fishing when I get the opportunity to do so, watching sci-fi films, cars including modding them and what ever else grabs my interest as I also tend to get bored with things quickly and move on to something else.

Hope to meet a few folks here and hopefully ill post up some of my projects that I am working on.

Cheers!

Donald

·
I took this profile pic
3,964 Posts
Hi. I just want to share with you the door you just opened by joining OCN

1 - 6 of 6 Posts