Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really stopped playing after release...got to 30 something and got my 5 stars and was part of eMP when we dominated the warlord map and then goon tore us apart >.>

Haven't seen any of the new content really and really curious how this game is...

I was probably one of the best robo's in the game at the point in the game where I stopped playing (topping every pvp score chart I played in regardless of win/lose)

·
Registered
469 Posts
I picked it up over the release of Sand Storm and I haven't been able to play the damn thing once. I'm not sure if this was a problem before Sand Storm. I really wanted to play it aswell. I was really quiet excited about it when it was on sale, I managed to get it for £7.

Every time I download the game it installs, then says "connect to file server 0.0%". If I click play it says "not ready to play".

·
Registered
198 Posts
I was almost the same story as you Black Magix...I started playing at release, leveled up to 30ish (robos ftw!), got really good, then just stopped for a while. I picked it back up about a month ago and I must say it has improved a LOT.

There is a PvE 10 man raid that is actually difficult and the whole open area is cool to quest in. I play mostly PUG solo or with one of my friends and we can easily get in missions without too much wait. Idk if this was added recently but I have played a few Double Agent missions and it is really fun to be a robo on the Commonwealth side =]

Hi-Rez has really tried their hardest to give the players what they want and I can only imagine the game getting better and better

1 - 3 of 3 Posts