Overclock.net banner

Hows the Crysis Warhead multiplayer?

473 Views 12 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  SSJ5Broli
Any1 on it, is it any fun?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
I personally liked it, from what I've played in it so far anyhow. Its like the original one.
Crysis Wars is awesome, I play it almost every day.

But get used to playing with a lot of people from other countries with pings >200
You ever played Battlefield 2 or 2142. Well it's practically the same. Except with MAXIMUM powers.
Maybe I'm spoiled with games like BF2, 2142 COD series - but I hate Crysis WArs...

GRaphics are good, but the maps are odd. Suit powers are cool, but not realistic for combat. Vehicles are good, but not implemented well in the gameplay.

Gameplay is blah, unless you're an Unreal fan....

Not only should you get used to playing with people in FAR OFF countries (we're not talking Britain here folks....) - but also be prepared to choose from like 5 super-crappy servers.

Bottom line is. NO SERVERS, garbage SERVERS, HIGH PINGS, blah gameplay.....

your choice bro
See less See more
I played it a couple of times until I got rocked by cheaters. Not sure if they have fixed that since then.
I'm with Corky there too.... gameplay was WAY too iffy, but I'm not one to call cheaters at the drop of the hat... but yes... bear that into your decision as well.
the maps are way too huge all you do is pop cloack, hide in bushes ... profit?
If you like trying to shoot little tiny person on the other end of the map,
covered in millions of bushes and grass, that can just crouch/pop stealth and
then u can have tones of fun while searching where the enemy is,
because that's going to take forever.

Also view bob CANNOT be turned off, which is annoying as well as crosshair that keeps "floating", also every time you scope your character slows down to a crowl,
in fact the whole scoping feature is annoying. Also enemies shoot feels like plastic,
it's not very satisfying feeling.

It's much worse than CSS.
See less See more
astonishing, you think it was easier to get on here and post a thread rather than just click MP from your desktop or ingame menu?
Check out some videos me and 2 other guys make, we play Crysis Wars all the time, great fun game given your system can run it!

http://www.youtube.com/user/XFreeRollerX
http://www.youtube.com/user/lollipop2kewl
http://www.youtube.com/user/NateDogg9201
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
astonishing, you think it was easier to get on here and post a thread rather than just click MP from your desktop or ingame menu?
Crysis Warhead =/= Crysis Wars - They could have come separately, y'know.

That's all I can say. Crysis was sort of meh to me, and the maps felt odd in MP, so unless they added something awesome in Crysis Wars, I wouldn't bother.
See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by DEC_42
View Post

Crysis Warhead =/= Crysis Wars - They could have come separately, y'know.

That's all I can say. Crysis was sort of meh to me, and the maps felt odd in MP, so unless they added something awesome in Crysis Wars, I wouldn't bother.

Crysis Wars is NOTHING like the original Crysis Multiplayer.

The difference is like night and day, one sucks balls, the other one is just awesome fun - especially with some friends
See less See more
crysis wars is just same maps like in single player
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.