Overclock.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any one want part or all of it that's cool. Postage is on you and the whole thing weighs like a tone and i'm i the uk, some to think about.
Any, questions go ahead.

Parts are:
intel Xeon 5150 dual core
2GB ECC RAM
LSI Fusion-MPT RAID Card
StorageWorks Ultrium 460
adaptec SCSI Card
IDE CD Drive
800w PSU (i think this has had it
frown.gif
)
3 delta fans using that 6 pin thing

I have things happening in the now and future, so if i miss any questions and PMs for a day or so i'm sorry, bare with me.
wink.gif

Address edit SE18 2TH
biggrin.gif

·
IT Profeshnul
2,308 Posts
Part it out?

·
Banned
82 Posts
IM IN. HOW MUCH IS THE POSTAGE? (GL50 4HG)
in order to cover the postage i can send you my unused 2x2gb(4GB) DDR3 1333 RAM with blue heatsinks and if thats not enough i will add some cash. i currently have no pc at all so this would be perfect for now. right now im using single core 1.6ghz laptop with 64mbvram and its painfully slow. will nvidia gts450 from my old pc work with the pc that you are giving away?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Suppose i should have put this in, the address this will come from is SE18 2TH. pick what ever courier you like best to see if it worth the cost. i would like to have it just gone as one package for simplicity's sake but i will break it up if lots of people wast different parts. i will check back tomorrow and decide, then put some names in a hat.

Or if one person wants just one bit they can have it and the rest can go to another person, or what ever.
smile.gif

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by epkoc View Post

if the pc is under 15kg the postage costs 10 pounds (myhermes)
are the fsb and vcore options it the bios unlocked?
As far as I can figure its all locked
Quote:

IM IN. HOW MUCH IS THE POSTAGE? (GL50 4HG)
in order to cover the postage i can send you my unused 2x2gb(4GB) DDR3 1333 RAM with blue heatsinks and if thats not enough i will add some cash. i currently have no pc at all so this would be perfect for now. right now im using single core 1.6ghz laptop with 64mbvram and its painfully slow. will nvidia gts450 from my old pc work with the pc that you are giving away?
this isn't really and good as a desk top, the delta fans sound like a vacuum cleaner at idle, it has no audio, or pci-e 16x lanes for a gpu, and its big. and as i said in the op the psu seems to have had it.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Hi guys.

i am as i said after the controler cards only.

how about i apy for the shipping to my place and i will split it out to every one that wanted the other bits? now saying that i only will want you to cover the postage of the bits you want?!

comment here and i am sure we can come to some type of agreement.

cheers
levon

@OP:

what you think of that?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by levontraut View Post

Hi guys.

i am as i said after the controler cards only.

how about i apy for the shipping to my place and i will split it out to every one that wanted the other bits? now saying that i only will want you to cover the postage of the bits you want?!

comment here and i am sure we can come to some type of agreement.

cheers
levon

@OP:

what you think of that?
Well if you have the cards (and cables?) epkoc takes the cpu and ram I'm getting stuff gone.....

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Quote:

If the pc is parted out can i have cpu, ram for my next chaeap build
This is a server, not a desktop PC. These things are loud and can be power hungry at full load... and they're not really ideal to use as a regular PC lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.