Overclock.net banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put this on another forum with no answers hopefully someone can help or give me a idea...

supersonic evt2-3 ship s-on
hboot2.10.0001
microp-041f
touch panel-atmelc03_16ac
radio-2.15.00.11.19

yesterday i tried to install the SOS n Rom onto my evo 4g: http://htcevohacks.com/htc-evo-custom-rom/sos-n-rom-for-htc-evo-4g/
I went throu there neat little installer it said everything installed correctly but when i tried to boot it up it got stuck on the first screen

i use twrp recovery: http://htcevohacks.com/htc-evo-hacks/how-to-install-twrp-recovery-on-rooted-htc-evo-4g/

so i tried to install it all over again wiped the system cleared the dalvik cache and was goin to reinstall but now the phone will not read my sd card i tried 3 others also these are the errors i was getting..

E:failed to mount /sdcard (no such file or directory)
E:error opening /sdcard/twrp/backups/ht0ahl0857
E:unable to mount /sdcard
E:unable to stat '/sd-ext.'

so after a long ponder and playin around some more i noticed i was not able to boot to recovery each time correctly sometimes i would choose recovery and the phone would go black and vibrate 3 times and that was it i was thinking maybe something in the recovery got corrupted so i decided to try and load revolutionarys recovery back onto it instead of TWRP wich was also a fail i used windows command prompt and this is whati got...

F:\>fastboot flash recovery recovery-RA-supersonic-v2.3.img
sending 'recovery' (3544 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.040s]
writing 'recovery'...
(bootloader) signature checking...
FAILED (remote: signature verify fail)
finished. total time: 1.662s

it did not work then i tried to erase the old recovery wich also did not work

F:\>fastboot erase recovery
erasing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: not allowed)
finished. total time: 0.001s

i do not understand what im doing wrong here or if im doing anything wrong does anyone have any ideas to try really anything would help i posted this on android central i have 143 views and not one repplies...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts