Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My HTC One has been acting all screwed up since I turned it on when my plane landed. The first thing it did was open all my apps in landscape mode and I got a message that my charger was not supported. I found the way to fix the landscape issue, but just this morning my phone still refuses to charge while turned on, I keep getting messages that the charger is not supported. I was only able to fix it once this morning by shutting the phone off and charging it then turning back on. But as of now it still refuses to charge my phone while turned on, and I have no idea why.

·
Graphic Designer
1,053 Posts
Perhaps there was more power going to the phone charger while you were on vacation and it messed up the phone internally.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mean, I just got on my vacation, so the phone screwed up as soon as I got off the plane from home.

·
Graphic Designer
1,053 Posts
Call your cell phone provider and have them do a network reset. If that doesn't work then reset the phone.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, but does it have to do anything with the location change, because none of this nonsense happened until after I arrived at my destination, it was working fine at home.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine did the same exact thing. Reset the phone and still landscape mode auto and unable to charge. Called AT&T and they are sending me a new phone. Just started happening randomly. Been using factory charger. Wasn't on vacation. Weird.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts