Overclock.net banner

[Humble Bundle] RESIDENT EVIL DECADES OF HORROR

817 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  jiffysound
I'm surprised no one is talking about this... For $30, you can purchase 10 Resident Evil games with 50% off RE Village. You can also pay in increments of $1 and $30 if you don't want to purchase all those games.

Source
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· H₂O Aficionado
6,011 Posts
It’s good but Capcom (RE) games go on sale quite frequently. You also have to spend the $30 US ($38 CAD) to unlock all the good ones.

I’m only missing Code O, Revelations 2. Code Veronica isn’t on PC and RE6 doesn’t count.

The $10 ($12 CAD) combo isn’t bad for someone who has most of the mainline entries.

If you don’t have any of the games… get the $30 combo right now.

RE HD, 4HD, 2 REmaster, 3 REmaster, 7, 4HD… all fantastic games.

I love RE if it wasn’t obvious. I can’t wait for the Winter’s expansion, right in time for Halloween. Still waiting for the crappy RE:Verse too LOL.

· H₂O Aficionado
6,011 Posts
I am currently playing Resident Evil 7 Biohazard on PC and have Resident Evil 8 Village on the waiting block one I finish playing 7. Good stuff so far.
7 is my favourite. First game in a while that feels like horror. Completing the story is important to fully understand what happens in 8.

· Registered
2,412 Posts
My buddy sent this to me. I honestly hadn't played resident evil since Gamecube days so I didn't own a single one on steam. For 38$ CAD, seemed like a steal to me. Going to start with 3 I think. Looks fantastic.

· Registered
384 Posts
7 is my favourite. First game in a while that feels like horror. Completing the story is important to fully understand what happens in 8.
Resident evil 8 is pretty big in size 30~GBs, not as big as Resident Evil 7 Biohazard which clocks in at 17.45GBs So I am expecting more horror in 8 and more stuff, better graphics, all the good stuff, but don't spoil it for me, I don't want to know what's in 8 just yet.

· H₂O Aficionado
6,011 Posts
Resident evil 8 is pretty big in size 30~GBs, not as big as Resident Evil 7 Biohazard which clocks in at 17.45GBs So I am expecting more horror in 8 and more stuff, better graphics, all the good stuff, but don't spoil it for me, I don't want to know what's in 8 just yet.
I won’t spoil it but CAPCOM took a step back with 8 IMO. It’s a hybrid for 7 and 4. Still great but it’s less horror. A little more over the top. Much better action and gunplay, more enemy variety, but less tension.

I’ve put double the hours (40+) into 8 vs 7. Really fun game and I intend to do another run but personally, I found 7 a better experience. The slow trot, crazy characters, creepy Louisiana red neck rape house vibe is more my lane.

· Registered
384 Posts
I won’t spoil it but CAPCOM took a step back with 8 IMO. It’s a hybrid for 7 and 4. Still great but it’s less horror. A little more over the top. Much better action and gunplay, more enemy variety, but less tension.

I’ve put double the hours (40+) into 8 vs 7. Really fun game and I intend to do another run but personally, I found 7 a better experience. The slow trot, crazy characters, creepy Louisiana red neck rape house is more my lane.
That house at the start of the game ( Res 7 ) sure is creepy! And when you lose your hand in that chainsaw chase you know the game is gonna be good. I haven't beaten 7 yet , I am somewhere down the middle id say. I don't know if you're also a fan of Silent Hill games, now those are really creepy horror themed games that spawned out of Resident Evil.

P.S I wanted to ask you a question, how did you get H20 Aficinado under your nick @Slaughtahouse where in options do you go to put it in ?

· H₂O Aficionado
6,011 Posts
That house at the start of the game ( Res 7 ) sure is creepy! And when you lose your hand in that chainsaw chase you know the game is gonna be good. I haven't beaten 7 yet , I am somewhere down the middle id say. I don't know if you're also a fan of Silent Hill games, now those are really creepy horror themed games that spawned out of Resident Evil.

P.S I wanted to ask you a question, how did you get H20 Aficinado under your nick @Slaughtahouse where in options do you go to put it in ?
Unfortunately I’ve never tried Silent Hill and I’ve heard Silent Hill 2 is the GOAT.

RE: Subtitle, I can’t recall but somewhere in the OCN profile settings, you can customize it with whatever you want. When the site did the “overhaul” a few years ago, it added that option.

· Registered
384 Posts
Unfortunately I’ve never tried Silent Hill and I’ve heard Silent Hill 2 is the GOAT.

RE: Subtitle, I can’t recall but somewhere in the OCN profile settings, you can customize it with whatever you want. When the site did the “overhaul” a few years ago, it added that option.
Silent Hill 2 was and still is the greatest installment in the Silent Hill series hands down. I still remember playing Silent Hill 1 the original on the PS 1, man what fun that was, and scary too!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts